Leasing is back and stronger than ever, we are seeing a huge increase in leasing vehicles overall! Automotive Search Inc. is currently offering new & used vehicle leasing to our clients. Ask us about the ins & outs of vehicle leasing as we have been leasing experts for a long time. Leasing is an extremely effective & affordable way to drive a new and different vehicle every 3-4 years. Leasing will allow you to parameterize your total cost of vehicle ownership costs. There are currently many special/incentivized leases in the marketplace from various auto manufactures especially on new vehicles!
Here are some answers to some commonly asked questions:
- Leases are available on most vehicles two years old and newer.
- Lease terms are a shorter commitment than many finance options. Most lease terms are only 24 months to 48 months in length.
- In many cases you can get started on a lease with very little money out of pocket.
- The lease term mileage can be adjusted and customized your exact driving needs. Yes, even you drive higher miles every year.
- Drive and experience the vehicle for the lease term before you decide to own it for the long term.
- In many cases you will be covered under the full manufactures warranty for the lease term, so you'll avoid repair costs during the lease term.
- Some manufactures will even cover normal maintenance costs during the lease term.
- You will know the end of lease purchase option price (residual cost) the day you buy it.
- Their can be tax advantages for leasing vehicles, especially if you are a business owner. We recommend checking with your personal tax expert to see if you would qualify.
- At the end of the lease you have options such as trade-in, purchase outright or turn back in to the leasing company.
- We assist our clients in handling their lease returns EVEN if you did not originally lease the vehicle through Automotive Search Inc. Again, we are experts in this area and can give you advise to maximize your vehicle lease experience.
If you would like to know how much the lease payment would be on a vehicle, please feel free to call or email us for payment options.