Automotive Search Inc. deals primarily with vehicles 5 years old & newer, so many vehicles will still covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty or power train warranty. We do offer extended warranties on most vehicles for sale. Our warranty company, Western General, is one of the most trusted names in vehicle care. Because Western General has been around for over 60 years, they have the financial stability and reputation we at Automotive Search Inc. trust. The cost of an extended warranty varies depending of the year, make, model and miles of a vehicle. There are also various levels and lengths of coverage available.
An example of what Extended Care includes:
- Drive Axle(s)
- Air Conditioner/Heater
- Seals and Gaskets
- Transfer Case
Call or email us for a quote.
And remember: at Automotive Search Inc. we DO NOT try to generate huge profits from extended warranties, as other dealers will do. An extended warranty purchased through Automotive Search Inc. is truly an excellent value!
We give you maximum market value for your trade-in, along with saving you the time, hassle and costs of selling/marketing your current vehicle. We typically get several bids on each vehicle to get the most money available in the marketplace for your trade-in vehicle. It typically takes us only about 10 minuets to gather the data needed to get the process started.
Some things to know when trading in your vehicle:
- Fixing things like cracked windshields or purchasing new tires may not give you much more for your trade-in.
- Trading in your vehicle can actually help save you money in your final purchase price due to tax savings.
- BEWARE: if a dealer is offering you way more than others for your trade, they are probably making it up somewhere else in the transaction.
At Automotive Search Inc. we work very hard to ensure our clients are taken care of in every way possible. One important way we do this is by offering GAP insurance to those who need it. GAP Insurance works like this:
- If your vehicle is stolen, damaged beyond repair, or declared and insured total loss the value your insurance company place on the vehicle may be substantially less than the amount you owe
- You remain liable for payment of the difference between your insurance company’s settlement and the balance of your loan
- GAP Insurance will pay for this deficiency.
- Protection is provided for the term of your loan, up to 84 months.
- Protection is applicable for vehicles valued up to $100,000 at time of purchase.
- Just a one time payment and you are covered for the entire length of your loan.
And remember, at Automotive Search Inc. we DO NOT try to generate huge profits from selling GAP Insurance, as other dealers will do, and we WILL NOT offer GAP Insurance to clients who really do not need it.
Who do we recommend purchase GAP Insurance?
- If you finance your vehicle for a term of 60 months or longer.
- If you are not putting any money down as down payment.
- If you still owe on your trade-in and “roll over” the balance into the loan or your new vehicle loan.
- If the interest rate on your loan is 7% or higher.
Call or email us for additional information on GAP Insurance
AFTER MARKET PRODUCTS
Automotive Search Inc. offers a wide variety of accessories for your vehicle, installed through excellent third party vendors that are proven experts in their field.
- Window Tinting
- Premium Sound & Video Systems
- Leather Interior
- Clear Bra Installation
- Heated Seats
- Premium Wheels
- Bed Liners
- Towing Package
- Alarm Systems
And remember, at Automotive Search Inc. we DO NOT try to generate huge profits by marking up the cost of after market products, as other dealers will do. Purchasing your extra “goodies” through Automotive Search Inc. is truly an excellent value opportunity!